December 7, 2013

BarnyardChic Blog also a promotion for my esty shop; StitchedTeagan where you'll find handmade jewelry and more!
What will I blog about? Pretty much anything that comes to mind. I love my hobbies which are always changing. Currently I'm into sewing and trying out new projects with my Singer sewing machine, aside from that I love to make my own jewelry that I'll sell on my etsy shop. 
Just a heads up I will mention Pinterest A LOT it's my addiction :)

A little about me: In the midst of planning a fall wedding for September 2014 so you will see some DIY post, but I'll also bring you along on our journey to the altar! My fiance and I have been dating for 6 years (Just celebrated our anniversary on 12-2-13) We recently became proud new homeowners which I'm ecstatic about doing some projects around the house which in turn I will also share with you all.
Proud mama to 2 rescue chihuahuas and a fat orange cat :) hope to expand our little family next year after the wedding.

My links where you can follow me more
Facebook: StitchedTeaganFanPage
Pinterest: My Pinterest board
Esty shop: StitchedTeagan


I hope you enjoy my blog as it grows and I look forward to chatting with you all :)

- Jeanna



No comments:

Post a Comment