January 24, 2014

DIY - Photo frames


One of the easiest (and free) ways to decorate a room is with printable photos for frames. All you need is picture frames from the Dollar Store. I had some left over that I had stashed away in a chest. I decided to dust them off and bring them back to life. If you don't have portraits to put in them that's fine just use printable quotes. Trust me it makes a big difference when putting a room together.

I used this quote which I found on Pinterest (of all places huh?) ;) If you do a quick search for example this frame is a 5x7 so I searched 5x7 printable. This picture frame is in our guest bedroom that I'm slowly getting put together. (Candle was also from the Dollar Tree)

Here are some of my favorite printable quotes with links!
Blog: Mrs 31:25 Life

Blog: Your Home Based Mom 

Blog: Deseret Designs

Need some ideas on how to frame? Here are some easy DIY ideas



No comments:

Post a Comment